CRM 2013 Menu Header tile order
The new Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 release is a significant improvement over CRM 2011 with one of the main features being the new user interface.
We had some users ask us if it was possible to change the order of the menu ’tiles’ at the top of the page.
Today’s quick tip is a set of instructions for how to achieve this…
Here’s how to do it…
- Download the Sitemap editor solution from here
- Install the solution into CRM 2013 (Settings -> Customizations -> Solutions)
- Once installed, within the solutions page, double click the SiteMapEditor
- To the right hand side of the page, you’ll see a directory tree structure that represents your existing menu layout
- To change a menu, simply drag/drop items to a new position in the menu structure
- Click the ‘Save’ button (Bottom of the page)
- Click the ‘Close’ button (Top menu)
- Now choose the ‘Publish all Customizations’ menu item, refresh your browser and the menu will have changed
For more CRM 2011 or CRM 2013 advice or if you need to deliver or extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 within your organisation, contact Webopius for more information.
Tags3d Add new tag apple asp aspdotnetstorefront backups bugzilla cgi chrome cloud computing cms content management CRM css Document Management drupal ecommerce expression engine flash google hiring host hosting img_assist interprise JQuery KnowledgeTree mac mamp modules mouse nginx opencart php PRINCE2 printer project management snow leopard ssl tinymce Tips translation unix webgains wordpress